Tuesday 16 July 2024

Devon's Gravitrax Videos on Youtube

 A few months ago, Devon and I began to promote his Youtube channel where he shares a lot of fun videos showcasing our Gravitrax building adventures.  These videos are very creative and will definitely crack you up in many instances!!!

I didn't want Devon to think that he'd be an overnight smash sensation... so we set realistic goals.  We figured that if we could get around 50 subscribers and around 600 views of all of his videos that this would be a great!!!  Well... I'm happy to share that his channel now has 36 subscribers (almost at his goal) and he's nearing 1000 views (waaaay past his goal).  So this is great news!

When we first started uploading his video, Joanne suggested that we also make Youtube shorts to further promote the channel.  Shorts are 10-40 second long videos that give a viewer a taste of what they'll find in our longer videos!  I love how we can also add music to these videos.  Anyone who knows me well will not be surprised to listen and hear how we've got a great selection of Rock'N'Roll to accompany these shorts!


SO....
I'll start you off with a link to a webpage where I go into a bit more detail about all of this as well as sharing links to Devon's videos and shorts...




Please enjoy!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment