Monday 4 March 2024

Lots to see here....

 It recently came to my attention that many people are checking out my website on their phones!  This is great... but this site is created for laptop viewing and many phone users are missing A LOT of content!

I asked one visitor to my site if she had viewed my poetry or video tabs.  She didn't know what I was talking about and it became clear that she thought I only had 5 or 6 posts on this site.  These 5 or 6 posts are what you are now seeing just on my 'home' page.

So... here's how you can access SO MUCH MORE content on this page, if you are using a phone...

If you simply click on the small black arrow that's pointing down on the right side of the small bar that (on my phone) says '(Move to...)' that is located right above the first post... another page will appear with all of my tabs... including 'Art Gallery', 'Video Gallery', 'Poetry Gallery', and soooo much more!

There is literally enough content on this website to entertain and inspire you for days on end!!!

So... have fun investigating all that bitsandpeaces.com has to offer!!! 

Ohhhh... and don't forget to find me on Facebook & Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment